What’s In My Wonderland tagged me to do the Seven Things I Like In A Book Tag, so here it is!
- Badass Heroines -This mostly applies to fantasy books, but I love an awesome heroine who stands up for herself in the books I read!
- Gorgeous covers– Okay so this technically isn’t IN the book, but I adore pretty covers because I’m basic.
- Unique Twists – I hate generic books! MAKE IT UNIQUE! I love unique and original books, they’re always the best.
- Loveable Characters – I need to be able to get behind the character if I’m going to like the book. Even if the plot is amazing I need those loveable characters if it’s going to hit five stars!
- Important Issues – I love books that bring in themes such as feminism! This makes the plot easier to get behind and stronger causes to fight for, plus making the book more realistic!
- Beautiful quotes – I love making bookmarks and quotes for my wall, etc, so I love when a book has a few particularly memorable, beautiful quotes!
- Believable (at least slightly) plotline– I hate to say it, but some of the characters have to die in a big war, okay? And not EVERYONE needs to find the love of their lives! Please don’t make the book generic!